Wednesday 19 March 2014

Day Seventy Eight : 'Mad'den

Date : Tuesday 18 th March 2014

Time : 18.16

Location : Millennium Apartments, Birmingham

What Have I Become!!!

NFL has taken up a huge following in the UK in recent years. I understand the game (to a very basic level) but am adamant to only watch one game per year. The Superbowl - even that I always fall asleep at half time!

So when brainstorming new Xbox games to buy, I stumbled across Madden 13 on the cheap, and thought I'll give it a go

I would certainly suggest a prerequisite to owning a sports game, is FULLY understanding the rules - which I don't, and actually knowing the buttons - which I don't. Oh, I also don't know the teams, the players, the positions or the plays. 

I'm starting to think I've wasted my money! 

BUT.

Actually, it's not so bad. The graphics are amazing, the coverage is (so I've been reliably informed) incredibly lifelike and the gameplay is good. It's a fun game, and a decent alternative to boring old Fifa and COD - which I'm also, both of which I'm USELESS at. 

I suppose I'd better get more practice - not that I'd be complaining about that, of course! 


No comments:

Post a Comment