Wednesday 5 March 2014

Day Sixty Two : Battered Mars Bars!!

Date : Monday 3rd March 2014

Time : 21.32

Location : Chip Show, Edgbaston, Birmingham




This is a thing!!

I can't believe this is an actual thing! 

I didn't mention this in Day One, but as I was in Scotland, I kept going on about battered Mars bars. It was weird because no I've spoken to has ever had one, and nowhere in Scotland seemed to sell them. 

So on Monday I dropped my friend off at the chip shop after football (I may have been a bit naughty in my dinner selection ....) and saw this poster on the wall. I couldn't believe it. 

Maybe it's a common misconception, and actually battered Mars bars originated in Birmingham?! I somehow doubt it. 

I didn't have one because I'm attempting to be healthy now, but the more I imagine what it tastes like (you know when you can literally taste something in your mouth) the more I want one! And now I know where they sell them am I better off just going tomorrow and putting my craving to bed?!

Hmmm.

Has anyone reading this actually ever had one? And if so, please put me out my misery - is it absolutely amazing in a this is terribly wrong sort of way? 

Lesson of the day - Anything in batter is probably so wrong it's right!

Exciting news! My favourite band Coldplay announced their new album on Monday. I instantly pre-ordered Ghost Stories as soon as I found out ... Only have to wait another 2 and a half months for it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment