Saturday 8 March 2014

Day Sixty Six : Good Post Day!

Date : Friday 7th March 2014

Time : 18.14

Location : Millennium Apartments, Birmingham

Good Post Day! 

The postman was pretty kind to me on Friday. It's a shame the book I ordered didn't come the day before, being that Thursday was National Book Day! 

I was especially excited to get my gym ball, as it means I can continue with my new and improved gym programme! My friend / trainer (friend first) drafted me up a new programme which I'm really excited to start - it's important to enjoy something, and have short term goals in mind! 

My other piece of post was from the 'For Dummies' range of books - which, when you think of it, is a little bit patronising! 

My problem with this book in particular - as you know, I am learning the ukulele - is that I can't read sheet music, and all the chords are written in actual music form! 

I may have something else to learn before I can get cracking! 

On Friday I also confirmed my Milan trip, which is FULLY on! I tried to get Chris Stark from Radio 1 to come with me, I sent him a Tweet enticing him to follow me so I could direct message him ... I was surprised when he actually did! I told him all about the trip, and he said he was busy so couldn't come! That would have been funny though! 

Chris, you're still a top man! I'll send you some pictures! 

Lesson of the day - FRIDAY. This month is going to FLY by!! So much to look forward to! 

Note. That wasn't much of a lesson, more of an extended note! 




No comments:

Post a Comment