Thursday 20 March 2014

Day Seventy Nine : Why Does This Happen?

Date : Wednesday 19th March 2014

Time : 08.13

Location : Millennium Apartments, Birmingham

What is up with this ....

I'm an advocate of a coloured, patterned sock. In the past, it's been a 'pick up anything and roll with it' gameplan. That was fine when I worked in Topman (many, many years ago). Not so much now I am a budding, young professional. 

So yesterday, when I went looking for a nice pair of quirky socks to rock (poet and I didn't even know it) I was stunned at my findings. 

All these socks you see above are amazing. Well, that's just stating the obvious. 

But ALL of them, are singles. How does this happen. I have literally no idea! My favourite socks, and I'm unable to wear ANY of them. That is some bullsh*t!! 

I'd say my top three of the selection above, is probably

3 - Stripey middle one - like the colours

2 - Right hand sock - good detail which isn't well displayed in this picture! 

And the moment you've been waiting for .... 

1 - Blue with brown horses. OBVIOUSLY. 

But on a serious note. Can someone please explain where all  my socks have gone? There's definitely a sock thief on the loose in Birmingham. 

He/she MUST be stopped.

Lesson of the day - Look after my stuff!! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Great post. I don't get this either. I always end up with one missing. I am convinced by washing machine survives on sock fibers!

    Gedlab.com – A blog for the modern man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I have a bag full of singles in the hope that one day the mysterious sock fairy will return the others! Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete